It’s not every day you get to meet a beauty queen. So when we spotted Miss Pennsylvania Teen USA 2013 Ebone Jimerson at the Accessories Party at Philly Fashion Week we were too excited to meet her and chat with her.
Lucky for all of us, when we asked her to do an interview where she spilled all of her beauty secrets and told us how she stays looking so good she said yes.
You can check out a summary of our exclusive interview with Miss Pennsylvania Teen USA 2013 below or, if you want to hear the full interview click here to listen to the podcast.
Some of her Beauty Secrets:
- She washes her face every night with Dove bar soap
- When she gets out of the shower she moisturizes her face with a thin layer of vaseline that is left on overnight to keep wrinkles away
On her personal style and favorite fashion trends:
- She loves classic style
- Her favorite designer is Chanel
- She is inspired by Jackie O and other very classic and trendy people
- Her current trend obsessions include high waist pants and shorts with tights underneath
- Cowboy boots and Suede boots
On her diet:
- Works with a nutritionist and a fitness instructor
- Maintains a healthy diet plan with lots of fruits, salads, spinach, and fish
To stay in shape:
- 30 minutes of Cardio before each workout
- 15 minutes of jumping rope
- Weight training to work on her thighs and different machines that help with different areas
Here’s Ebone’s look at the Accessories Party to kick off Philly Fashion Week.
Here’s Ebone’s look at the Ready to Wear Show at Philly Fashion Week.
Which of her looks was your favorite?