There’s no doubt that Club Monaco has always had one of the best storefront window displays on Walnut St. and, dare we say, Center City?
But how many of you have ever actually popped in to check out what’s inside?
If you have, then you are probably familiar with the brands effortless blend of classic pieces with a vintage vibe. Either way, there has never been a better time to go in and check it out.
That’s because Club Monaco has recently redone their entire store. They hired architects, contractors, and designers who scoured the country to find inspiration for the remodel to ensure that every inch of Club Monaco in Philadelphia is unique.
If their intent was to deliver an ambiance that makes you feel from the moment you walk in the door as though you have stepped into another world, they have accomplished that.
While you are in this store you will feel as though you have been transported to a shopping experience where as much care was put into where and how you shop as the stitches on the well made garments you will buy.
From the frames on the wall to the chests on the floor the newly redone Club Monaco Philadelphia is all about the little details. The result is a shopping experience that truly feels luxe without feeling too old or too stuffy.
With Club Monaco, there is a sense that these are the cool kids and they are showing us all how fashion is done.
But don’t just take my word for it, check out the store’s new look in the photos below:
Follow these hot tips when you visit:
- If you need outfit inspiration browse through the frames on the walls- they’ve got looks from the store in them!
- Ask to hang your coat and bag in their closet so that you can shop more freely.
- Let the ladies who work there style you- they’ve got great taste and have an eye for what will look good.
- Splurge on one of their jackets, they’re fabulous.
- Try everything on to get the perfect fit. The fitting rooms are spacious and accommodating.
So tell us, what do you think of Club Monaco’s new look?