FASHION’S NIGHT OUT: Over 140 merchants are participating. This is the global fashion event created by Anna Wintour in 2009. Vogue Magazine, the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) and the city of New York partnered with the hottest fashion capitals of the world to create a global event that would support the fashion industry during tough economic times and restore consumer confidence. This event became known as Fashion’s Night Out.
After a hugely successful inaugural year, Fashion’s Night Out was expanded in 2010 to include 16 participating countries. This September 8th, King of Prussia Mall is ready to delight shoppers with an evening full of fashion, fun and tons of great GIVEAWAYS. King of Prussia Mall became the first, and only, retail shopping center in the world to be recognized and sanctioned as an official Fashion’s Night Out participant. Now, in its third year at King of Prussia, Fashion’s Night Out has established itself as the mall’s most popular annual signature event and you’re INVITED.
There will be trunk shows, makeovers, product demonstrations, and entertainment from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. on Thursday, September 8th. Look for:
- Fashion Show: Can’t make it to New York’s Fashion Week, this year? King of Prussia is holding a fabulous fashion show in Nordstrom Court. Show will feature the hottest fall styles from Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale’s, Betsey Johnson, Piazza Sempione, Kate Spade, Lilly Pulitzer and others. Show begins at 7 p.m. I will be there. Come join me.
- Live Bobbi Brown makeovers and a Bentsey Johnson handbag raffle.
- Badgley Mischka and Alexander Wang fashion events.
- Jewelry lovers, there will be a John Hardy Trunk Show.
- A GlamRock DJ, signature cocktails and a fashion raffle of $250 gift cards and the Gabro evening bag (valued at $650) at Anne Fontaine.
- $50 Gift Card giveaway every hour at Arden B.
- Demonstrations of the season’s hottest accessories, cocktails and a chance to win a $1,000 King of Prussia Mall Shopping Spree in the Bloomingdale’s Court.
For more information regarding retailer participation, news and more, look to King of Prussia’s Facebook and Twitter channels (KoP_Mall hash tag: #KoPFNO) as well as www.kingofprussiamall.com. For a complete list of the global participants please visit: www.fashionsnightout.com.
If you’d like to attend with me, please contact me directly. See you all at the Fashion’s Night Out on Thursday September 8th.